LETS MAKE THE DELAWARE VALLEY GREAT AGAIN!
OUR MISSION IS TO EXPAND THE BASE OF CONSERVATISM TO THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN CONVINCED THAT THEY DON'T ACTUALLY FIT IN WITH CONSERVATIVE VALUES & BELIEFS. WITH OPEN ARMS, WE INTEND TO PRESENT ALL ASPECTS OF CONSERVATIVE VALUES & BELIEFS SO THAT PEOPLE OF EVERY RACE, CREED, SEXUAL ORIENTATION OR PREVIOUS NATIONALITY CAN DECIDE FOR THEMSELVES IF CONSERVATIVE VALUES ARE RIGHT FOR THEM! WE WANT YOU TO DECIDE , NOT SOME POLITICAL PARTY OR THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA!
TUNE IN TO CONSERVATIVE TALK RADIO EVERY FRIDAY FROM NOON TILL 1 PM ON WWDB RADIO, 860 ON YOUR AM DIAL. CANT LISTEN ON THE RADIO? GO TO IHEARTRADIO AT: https://www.iheart.com/ FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS, DOWNLOAD THE APP, SEARCH FOR WWDB 860 AM AND YOUR ALL SET!
Michael Antonio Giaramita Jr. is the founder of Giaramita Law Offices, P.C. with offices in the Philadelphia and Harrisburg areas. He is licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Giaramita has civil litigation experience advocating for clients against Fortune 500 companies and governmental entities in both state and federal court. His criminal trial experience extends to both Pennsylvania and New Jersey defending a variety of significant criminal charges.
Giaramita has become a source of authority on the laws of firearms in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. He is the co-author of Pennsylvania Gun Law: Armed and Educated, and authored an article for the Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers examining complicated issues that affect Pennsylvanians’ firearms rights.
Furthermore, Giaramita has been a featured lecturer to both attorneys and interested citizens at over 500 seminars regarding the laws of firearms. He was a featured guest at Pennsylvania Bar Institute’s Continuing Legal Education course on Firearms Preemption, National Business Institute, Simply CLE, the Conference of Townships, Boroughs & Authorities, Annual Meeting and Educational Conference Pennsylvania State Association of Township Commissioners, the Garden State Outdoor Show, the Eagle Arms Show at the Greater Philly Expo Center, and many more.
Throughout his career, Giaramita’s legal efforts have garnered media coverage, serving as a featured guest on Cam & Company of NRA News, Fox News Radio, ABC 27, CBS 21, FOX 43 and dozens of additional news sources. He has additionally served as a featured panelist for “town hall” style events for ABC, CBS, and NPR.
He is now a permanent contributor for We the People . . . The Constitution Matters, a radio show on Greater Philadelphia’s Fox News Radio, WFYL 1180. It airs every Friday at 8 AM, with rebroadcasts on Saturdays and Sundays, and the podcast version available online.
Giaramita prides himself in being a competitor, having played baseball at the collegiate level and competing in martial arts throughout his life.
He resides in the Five County Philadelphia Area with his wife of seven years and their dog.
MIKE GIARAMITA - Firearms Attorney: Restoration of Rights and Self-Defense
CRAIG MELOGRANO - Graduated from Lehigh University in 1994 – Civil Engineering. 3rd team All American Punter senior year. Married (Natalie) with 3 children, Gina (14), George (12), Samantha (11). George and Samantha attend Wissahickon Middle School. Gina is at Germantown Academy/
Resident of Township for 11 years.
Chair Lower Gwynedd Township Planning Commission, 2011 to present
Board of Directors – General Building Contractors Association, 2012 to present Vice Chairman – General Building Contractors Association, 2019 to present
Board of Directors – Philadelphia Carpenter’s Joint Apprentice Committee, 2012 to present Treasurer - Philadelphia Carpenter’s Joint Apprentice Committee, 2016 to present
Member – Gwynedd Mercy High School Facilities Committee, 2015-2018 American Heart Association Heart Walk Corporate Sponsor 2017
Ronald McDonald House Premier Corporate Partner Donor 2019
Philadelphia D&M – 2007 to present. Owner. www.philadm.com. Employ approximately 550 office and trades people. Headquartered in Plymouth Meeting. Recently constructed Comcast’s 2nd tower and Four Seasons in Philadelphia and a new building for Ronald McDonald House. Also constructing a new hospital for Penn Medicine and just started Live! Casino near the stadiums in Philadelphia.
Engineering News Record 2018 rankings – Company is 15th largest wall and ceiling contractor in the Nation (12th in 2017) and 3rd largest specialty contractor in Pennsylvania (3rd in 2017).
Negotiated Philadelphia Carpenters, drywall finishers and plasterers collective bargaining agreements in 2015 and 2018.
Campaign website – www.craigmelograno.com
CRAIG MELOGRANO -REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE LOWER GWYNEED TOWNSHIP BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
Gregg M. Richman, Esq
Went to Law School in Delaware - Widener University. Graduation in 2002. Passed the bar in Pa and NJ in 2002.
- prior to graduating I worked for children and youth services in Media, Delaware County assisting under-privileged children and their parents with both family and criminal cases
- prior to graduating I also was a clerk at the Bucks county District Attorney's office for a year and presented cases at the District Justice level, handling cases such as DUI, aggravated assault, and Criminal fraud cases.
- prior to graduating law school I worked for the Governor's office of General Counsel handling eminent domain cases for the state in Bucks, Montgomery, Chester and Delaware counties.
- after graduating I obtained a full time position with Allstate insurance as Corporate House counsel and tried over 50 civil jury trials in Camden, Burlington and Gloucester County.
- after leaving Allstate after 5 years I went to USAA and was Corporate House Counsel for another 5 years handling first party civil claims and tried over 30 jury trials across a Montgomery county, Philadelphia County, in NJ, Camden and Burlington County as well as Gloucester County.
- In 2000, I worked on President George W. Bush's election campaign in Bucks County by canvassing Door to Door and sending our mailers and calling voters.
- In 2002, I was appointed too the Planning Commission in Bucks County and helped Representative Scott Petri win his first election too the State Legislature by Canvassing for him throughout the District.
- I served on the planning commission from 2002-2006.
-I helped Representative Petri to win Re-election in 2004 and 2006 by canvassing for him throughout the His District.
- after leaving USAA in 2009, I started my own solo practice handling all types of civil cases.
I had several surgeries in the last 10 years which forced me to have to go on administrative suspension which is the same as being inactive status while I recovered from surgery and rehab. I had two hip surgeries and two tendon repair surgeries in the last 10 years.
- I will bring honor, integrity and a solid and impeccable legal background to the Court of Common Pleas in Montgomery County and look forward to getting to know everyone much more on the 2019 campaign trial.
Gregg M. Richman, Esq.
GREGG RICHMAN - REPUBLICAN JUDICIAL CANDIDATE MONTGOMERY COUNTY
I am a child of legal immigrants that came to this country in 1978 from the former USSR. My parents were Patriots of America before they even became citizens. My grandparents lost their families in the Holocaust which made me lucky enough to be raised by a family that taught me about love, respect, appreciation and Patriotism.
My family came here to live the American Dream and I got to see first hand how that's possible in America if you work hard to achieve it. I'm an Interior Designer and own 3 businesses with my husband. I have a beautiful successful daughter who we raised with the same values I grew up with who lives the American Dream and recently married her husband who's going through the legal immigration channels now.
My husband and I started a Facebook page 5 months ago that grew to over a 19,000 with a 18.1 engagement of members to get people involved in making changes in our communities and grew our base with leadership in 27 States of US. We are organizing teams to save our citizens from homelessness, Sharia Law & Socialism. We educate people while helping and leading by example. We are contacting officials in every State to provide our citizens with the opportunity to communicate what their cities need help with from their officials and we work on supporting the right people in office.
Diane G. Margolin
Founder of : Americans Unite 4 America
DIANE G. MARGOLIN - FOUNDER, AMERICANS UNITE 4 AMERICA